Top 10 Dance Songs
There's nothing quite like playing the numbers that are most loved by the crowd. During the afterhours when tie-knots are loosened, mind is everything but sane, and you're high on life, the following dance numbers (both 2012 and 2011 picks) are the best ones to play. Don't believe me? Try 'em numbers out. You're going to love the response from the crowd.
1. Climax by Usher
... Don't wanna give in so we both gave up, can't take it back, it's too late, we've reached the climax.
2. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
... You don't know, oh oh, You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh, that's what makes you beautiful.
3. I Heart You by Toni Braxton
... I love you, but you love her, drive me crazy, but I'm not gonna do, I love it, I love you.
4. Titanium by David Guetta
... You shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am Titanium.
5. Zero Gravity by Kerli
... You make me float free, my love for you is endless, no ties are binding me, oh onto zero gravity.
6. Where Have You Been by Rihanna
... Where have you been, cause I never see you out, are you hiding from me, yeah?, somewhere in the crowd.
7. The Night Out by Martin Solveig
... I want the nerve to give another play to the song, come on come on, how does it sound if we spend the night out.
8. Dance Again by Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
... Who cares what they're gonna say, let's do it do it do it, I wanna dance, and love, and dance again.
9. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
... Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?
10. Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye ft. Kimbra
... Guess that I don't need that though, now you're just somebody that I used to know.
While above was my personalized list of top dance songs, what follows below is a comprehensive compilation of the numbers that are eternal in the domain of dance music. They know no genre, no musical style, no classification. All they know is the aptest trick to make even the most reclusive of the guests tap their feet on the floor. To minimize controversy, the names are randomly put. Take a look at the following:
Best Dance Songs of all Time
- • Sandstorm ~ Darude
- • Jam (Turn It Up) ~ Kim Kardashian
- • We No Speak Americano ~ Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup
- • Low ~ Flo Rida
- • Evacuate the Dancefloor ~ Cascada
- • Stereo Love ~ Edward Maya
- • Cha Cha Slide ~ Mr. C
- • Sexy Bitch (feat. Akon) ~ David Guetta
- • One More Time ~ Daft Punk
- • Take Over Control ~ Afrojack Feat. Eva Simons
- • Club Can't Handle Me ~ Flo Rida
- • Look at Me Now ~ Chris Brown Feat. Ludacris and Busta Rhymes
- • DJ Got Us Falling in Love ~ Usher feat. Pitbull
- • Poker Face ~ Lady Gaga
- • We R Who We R ~ Kesha
- • Candy Shop ~ 50 Cent
- • Boom Boom Pow ~ The Black Eyed Peas
- • Get Down Tonight ~ KC & the Sunshine Band
- • I Like It ~ Enrique Iglesias
- • Divine Moments of Truth ~ Shpongle
- • In Da Club ~ 50 Cent
- • What's My Name ~ Snoop Dogg
- • Mama Said Knock You Out ~ LL Cool J
- • Sweet Home Alabama ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd
- • Rise Up ~ Yves Larock
- • Dancing Queen ~ Abba
- • Sexy Back ~ Justin Timberlake
- • YMCA ~ Village People
- • Telephone ~ Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce
- • Rude Boy ~ Rihanna
- • Hips Don't Lie ~ Shakira Feat. Wyclef Jean
- • Better Off Alone ~ Alice Deejay
- • Right Round ~ Flo Rida
- • Temperature ~ Yves Larock
- • What's My Name ~ Snoop Dogg
- • Love You More ~ Armin Van Buuren
- • Tik Tok ~ Kesha
- • I'm Gonna Getcha Good ~ Shania Twain
- • Ketchup Song (Asereje) ~ Las Ketchup
- • Girls Just Want to Have Fun ~ Cyndi Lauper
- • Get the Party Started ~ Pink
- • Humpty Dance ~ Digital Underground
- • What is Love ~ Haddaway
- • We Belong ~ Ferry Corsten
- • Born Slippy .NUXX ~ Underworld
- • Cafe Del Mar ~ Energy 52
- • Your Love Is My Drug ~ Kesha
- • Love the Way You Lie ~ Eminem feat. Rihanna
- • Imma Be ~ The Black Eyed Peas
- • Bad Romance ~ Lady Gaga
- • We Are Family ~ Sister Sledge
- • The Hustle ~ Van McCoy
- • Ice Ice Baby ~ Vanilla Ice
- • H to the Izzo ~ Jay-Z
- • Tipsy ~ J-Kwon
- • Jailhouse Rock ~ Elvis Presley
By Veethi Telang
Last Updated: 6/19/2012